UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
LOCAL CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS
- 12th Annual Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup - Sunday, September 12, 2021 starting 10:00am. If you can make it and help out, please sign in at Paul and Cindy Gamache's, 4184 Princeton-Summerland Rd. Areas around our local lakes will be assigned, depending on the number of people who show up. If you have access to a small boat or kayak, and a 'grabber' it makes it easier to pick up 'garbage' on the shorelines. Others will be able to access portions of the lake by walking, where the lake is directly adjacent to the KVR. Garbage bags will be provided, if needed, and can be left after at Gamache's for proper disposal.
- NEW - Pancake Breakfast - Postponed until further notice due to the current Covid 19 outbreak and government recommendations - when it resumes, all volunteers and guests 12 and older will require proof of double vaccination!! - 9:30 to 11:00am - Hayes Creek Community Hall - $10 for adults and $5 for children under 10. First Sunday of most months, except during the summer - All residents and guests are welcome - They will also be collecting cash donations for the Princeton Food Bank.
- NEW - Osprey Snowheelers Trail Clearing Work Party - Saturday, October 9, 2021 - 10:00am - start location to be confirmed. Please bring your own brush cutter, work gloves, and safety goggles. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you can make it and help out.
- Santa Run - Friday, December 24, 2021
- Community Hay Ride - December 26-30, 2021
- Snowheelers’ Snow Golf – Date TBC, 2021 - 2:00pm
- 7th Annual New Year’s Eve Fireworks – Friday, December 31, 2021, midnight
- Dues - 2021 annual dues of $10/property are now due! click here
- 15th Annual Spring Community Roadside Cleanup - Saturday, May, 2022
- Ratepayers' Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers -Saturday, May 23 (Long Weekend), 2022 - 11:00am - Hayes Creek Community Hall
- Community Corn Roast - September 2022
HAYES CREEK FIREFIGHTERS' ASSOC.
- Dial 911 for all Fire/Medical Emergencies
- Dues - 2021 annual dues of $100/property are now due! - click here to register and pay
- Hayes Creek Annual General Meeting Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 11:00am meeting, open house and BBQ after - subject to Covid 19 situation.
OSPREY SNOWHEELERS - SNOWMOBILE CLUB
- Snowmobile Club Memberships available - contact Alan Holmgren - (250) 295-3844, or eMail: snowheelers @ ospreylake.ca
- Snowmobile Poker Run - Family Day weekend, Sunday, February 13, 2022
- Osprey Snowheelers Annual General Meeting and Election of Officers - Saturday, May 23. 2022 - 10:30am - Hayes Creek Community Hall