UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
LOCAL CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS
- Santa Run - Tuesday, December 24, 2019 - if you will be at Osprey or Link Lakes Christmas Eve with children under 12, please let Santa know and he will stop by for a visit and a small gift for each child - please include contact info with children's name and gender of each child and your lake address - before December 12, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Hay Ride – December 26 > 31, 2019 - each evening - call Rob Miller to arrange pickup
- Snowheelers’ Snow Golf – Sunday, December 29, 2019 - 2:00pm - $5/e - Holmgren's
- 6th Annual New Year’s Eve Fireworks – Tuesday, December 31, 2019 - $10/e donation requested to help offset costs. Starting 11:45pm across from the Osprey Lake Campgrounds.
- Pancake Breakfast - Sunday, January 5, 2020 - 9:30 to 11:00am - Hayes Creek Fire Hall - $10 for adults and $5 for children under 10. First Sunday of most months, except during the summer - All residents and guests are welcome - They will also be collecting cash donations for the Princeton Food Bank.
- Snowmobile Poker Run - Sunday, February 16, 2020 - 11:00am>3:00pm - $25/rider - $15 extra hands - includes hot dogs and pop - Approx 30km ride - starts at 4105 Lakesyde.
- Children's Easter Egg Hunt - Sunday, April 12, 2020
- Ratepayers' Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers - Saturday, May 16, 2020
- Osprey Snowheelers Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers - Saturday, May 16, 2020
- Spring Roadside Cleanup - Saturday, May 23, 2020
- Dues - 2020 annual dues of $10/property are now due! click here
- 37th Annual Osprey Corn Roast - September 4 - 6, 2020
- 12th Annual Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup - Saturday, September 12, 2020
HAYES CREEK FIREFIGHTERS' ASSOC.
- Dial 911 for all Fire/Medical Emergencies
- Dues - 2020 annual dues of $100/property are now due! - click here to register
- First Aid Training & Fire Practices - each Wednesday @ 10:00am - Hayes Creek Fire Hall
- Hayes Creek Fire Annual General Meeting and Open House - First Sunday in August
OSPREY SNOWHEELERS - SNOWMOBILE CLUB
- Snowmobile Club Memberships available - contact Alan Holmgren - (250) 295-3844, or eMail: snowheelers @ ospreylake.ca