UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
LOCAL CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS
- Pancake Breakfast - Sunday - June 3 - 10:000am to noon - Hayes Creek Fire Hall - Only $10 for adults and $5 for children under 10. First Sunday of most months - All residents and guests are welcome - They will also be collecting cash donations for the Princeton Food Bank.
- NEW - Osprey Snowheelers Trail Clearing - Saturday - June 16 - 9:30am to noon - we all benefit, so all trail users are invited to meet at the landing east of Rickety Bridge and help out - bring brush cutters, gloves, etc. Campfire hot dogs after - Please confirm if can help out: email@example.com
- Hayes Creek Fire Garage Sale - Every Saturday and Sunday from May 19 to July 29, 2018 - 10:00am to 2:00pm at 136 Country Lane (Stan and Gail's). Gently used items needed for sale - no furniture please - contact Gail @ 250-295-6898 for more info and drop off times. All proceeds to Hayes Creek Volunteer Fire.
- Hayes Creek Fire - Annual General Meeting and Open House - Sunday, August 5, 2018 - 10:00am meeting - open house, hot dogs, and drinks till 1:00pm
- 35th Annual Osprey Corn Roast - August 31 to September 2, 2018
- 11th Annual Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup - September 8, 2018
- Dues - 2018/19 annual dues of $10 are now due!
- Santa Run - December 24, 2018
- Snow Golf - December 29, 2018
- Poker Run - December 31, 2018
- New Year's Eve Fireworks - December 31, 2018
- Ratepayers' Annual General Meeting and Election of Officers - Saturday, May 18, 2019 - 10:00am - Hayes Creek Fire Community Hall
- Spring Roadside Cleanup - Saturday, May 25, 2019 - 9:00am
- Dial 911 for all Fire/Medical Emergencies
- Dues - 2017 annual dues of $100/property are now overdue!
- First Aid Training & Fire Practices - each Wednesday @ 10:00am - Hayes Creek Fire Hall
- Snowmobile Memberships available - contact Alan Holmgren - (250) 295-3844, or EMail: snowheelers @ ospreylake.ca
- Osprey Snowheelers Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers - Saturday, May 18, 2019 – 10:45am – Hayes Creek Community Hall (immediately following the Ratepayers meeting)