UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
LOCAL CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS
- Erris Fire AGM and Social - September 9, 2017 - 4:00PM General Meeting; 5:30pm Pasta Night $10/e - everyone welcome. - click for more details
- Pancake Breakfast - Hayes Creek Fire Hall - only $10 for adults and $5 for children under 5. Sundays from 10:00am to noon - October 1, November 5, and December 3, 2017. Also, please bring a non-perishable donation for the Princeton Food Bank. All residents and guests are welcome.
- Santa Run - Saturday, December 24, 2017 - notify Ms Claus: firstname.lastname@example.org if you will have children <12 around.
- Snow Golf - December 29, 2017 - 1:00-2:00pm - starts at 4105 Lakesyde Rd.
- Poker Run - approx. 35km ride near Osprey Lake - December 31, 2017 - 11:00am-3:00pm - starts at 4105 Lakesyde Rd.
- New Year's Eve Fireworks - December 31, 2017 - Starting at 11:30pm with giant Fireworks display at midnight - on the Lake, near Osprey Lake Forestry Campsite. $10/adult donation requested to help offset costs.
- Dues - 2017/18 annual dues of $10 are now due!
- Children's Easter Egg Hunt - Sunday, April 1, 2018 - 11:00am - 4105 Lakesyde Rd
- Ratepayers' Annual General Meeting and Election of Officers - Saturday, May 19, 2018 - 10:00am - Hayes Creek Fire Community Hall
- Spring Roadside Cleanup - 11th Annual - Saturday, May 26, 2018 – Quadlings – 4192 Princeton-Summerland Rd. - 9:00am
- 35th Annual Osprey Corn Roast - August 31 to September 2, 2018
- 11th Annual Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup - September 8, 2018
- Dial 911 for all Fire/Medical Emergencies
- Dues - 2017 annual dues of $100/property are now overdue!
- First Aid Training & Fire Practices - each Wednesday @ 10:00am - Hayes Creek Fire Hall
- Hayes Creek Fire Annual General Meeting and Open House - Sunday, August 5, 2018 - 10:00am meeting - open house, hot dogs, and drinks till 1:00pm
- Snowmobile Memberships available - contact Alan Holmgren - (250) 295-3844, or EMail: snowheelers @ ospreylake.ca
- Osprey Snowheelers Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers - Saturday, May 19, 2018 – 10:45am – Hayes Creek Fire Hall (immediately following the Ratepayers meeting)