UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
LOCAL CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR THE NEXT SIX MONTHS
- NEW - Snowheelers' Family Day Poker Run - (Subject to cancellation if required by current Covid restrictions) Saturday, February 19, 2022 - 11:00am > 3:00pm - leaving from 4105 Lakesyde Rd (Holmgren's) $25/sled + $5/extra hand. Hot dogs included. Approx. 35km ride
- Pancake Breakfast - Postponed until further notice due to the current Covid 19 outbreak and government recommendations - when it resumes, all volunteers and guests 5 and older will need to wear a mask (covering their nose and mouth) when not eating and require a Vaccine Passport with proof of double vaccination!! - 9:30 to 11:00am - Hayes Creek Community Hall - $10 for adults and $5 for children under 10. First Sunday of most months, except during the summer - All residents and guests are welcome - They will also be collecting cash donations for the Princeton Food Bank.
- Dues - 2022 annual dues of $10/property are now due! click here
- 15th Annual Spring Community Roadside Cleanup - Saturday, May, 2022
- Ratepayers' Annual General Meeting & Election of Officers -Saturday, May 23 (Long Weekend), 2022 - 11:00am - Hayes Creek Community Hall
- 37th Annual Osprey Corn Roast - September 2022
- 13th Annual Osprey Area Shoreline Cleanup - Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Santa Run - December 24, 2022
- Community Hay Ride - December 26-30, 2022
- Snowheelers’ Snow Golf – Saturday, December 31, 2022
- 7th Annual New Year’s Eve Fireworks - December 31, 2022
HAYES CREEK FIREFIGHTERS' ASSOC.
- Dial 911 for all Fire/Medical Emergencies
- Dues - 2022 annual dues of $100/property are now due! - click here to register and pay
- Hayes Creek Annual General Meeting Saturday, July 30, 2022 - 11:00am meeting, open house and BBQ after - subject to Covid 19 situation.
OSPREY SNOWHEELERS - SNOWMOBILE CLUB
- Snowmobile Club Memberships available - contact Alan Holmgren - (250) 295-3844, or eMail: snowheelers @ ospreylake.ca
- Osprey Snowheelers Annual General Meeting and Election of Officers - Saturday, May 23. 2022 - 10:30am - Hayes Creek Community Hall